David N

The show sluts are back!

Looks like the non sexist PC era at Namm is over, bring on the

dancing
girls!

Now if they could only bring back the "Days of Lines and Noses".
Jim Williams
Audio Upgrades

"the days on lines & noses" - classic! (they went away??. Yep maybe the
PC days are over at NAMM - & hey I didn't get flamed here this time
either (so far!).

Btw Jim, I actually spoke to you (coincidentally) a couple of days
before xmas re my Soundcraft Sapphyre power supply (you were in your
car heading out of town). Following on from our brief chat, & FYI,
Soundcraft is no longer in Nashville & is back in Northridge (obviously
at JBL Harmon), & they fixed my unit the SAME DAY, which got me out of
a SEVERE jam, & helped make for one merry christmas around here, I can
tell you!!!! Cheers!!