Ignace Dhont

Default Is all audio literature shallow? Where is the IN-DEPTH info?

Had a good look on Amazone and ordered some books (including the
Mixing Engineer's Handbook). Hoping for some real info.

The posters that commented that the de-ess trick was already
well-known (..) obviously didn't understand what I was trying to say.
Of course everyone knows it, that's why I used it as an example. Guess
I'll have to express myself more clearly in the future, this
misunderstanding was kinda embarassing for myself and the posters.

But if someone would like to explain for instance how to position a
sound in a virtual 3D room using delay and equalizing techniques I'm
all ears. Anyone? The old panpot and reverb sounds sooo flat..

Regards,

Ignace