HiC

Default Is all audio literature shallow? Where is the IN-DEPTH info?

(Ignace Dhont) wrote in message . com...

So, please could anyone recommend me some books or internet articles
that holds info that goes deeper than level 1. For example, I'm
already aware that it takes more than a panpot to create a stereo
image, but detailled info on how to go about is nowhere to be found..

I'm no audio pro, but while not categorized in a neat an tidy way, I'd
say the several years worth of posts and info put out freely on here
is a heck of a resource. Plenty of first hand, real world - "Here's
how I did it" stuff.