Posted to rec.audio.pro
hinz[_2_] hinz[_2_] is offline

Default low bass (was: Loudness wars revisited)

geoff wrote:
Listening to this Anastacia album, lots of synth bass but I find it
not very deep at all. Bass guitars are usually mixed with more bottom
end than that... the music is quite nice!

Anyone know some good music with low synth bass pls let me know, I am
into that sort of thing.

Well it *is* there . I must suck it up into Sound Forge or something to
check specifically ....

Try the start of Sting 'A Thousand Years' off Brand New Day for some
low rumble if that's what shakes yer booties. Or 'Shaking The Tree' by
Peter Gabriel. Or the outro of 'Don't Give Up'.

Thanks!

Some good ones I found over the years:

Earth Song by Michael Jackson

True Colours by Phil Collins