bryanska

Really! You say straight-up TV coax connectors?

I never knew that. I will definitely keep that in mind.

I'd really like to go with a set of standard Motorola antenna jacks, a
male and a female, so I could simply insert my modulator into the
"break" created when I cut the line. Can I find those in any kind of
shop, or will I have to hunt online? And I assume those jacks need a
secial tool...

If the Motorola jacks are impossible to find, I'll go with the cable
connectors. I didn't know those could fit on an antenna wire. Thanks!