Terrybennett Terrybennett is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbclem View Post
I have a Radio Shack "Minimus-77" 8 ohm speaker/enclosure. I'd like to use
it with a car radio, but don't know how it will work compared to the usual 4
ohm car radio speaker. Would it have to be adapted to match the 4 ohms
requirement, will it work ok but with less volume speakers? Does it depend on the
actual car radio model? Any ideas about this...
Hello guys looking for some information about front end speaker installation. Got new speakers but unaware about installation process so can you help me?

Last edited by Terrybennett : March 31st 13 at 06:32 AM