Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Webb[_3_] Richard Webb[_3_] is offline

Default DAW utilizing multi core?

On Mon 2012-Apr-23 20:18, Scott Dorsey writes:

All of this is off topic, but is to say, that running
64 tracks with plugins, is not all that we will ask of
computers, or music in 10 years.

And, with all of that, there will still be people who can't play in
tune, on the beat.

OF course, and though those 64 tracks of wow hey cool make
other production jobs easier they'll convince those who
can't play or sing in tune, on the beat that they too ought
to be able to make music that the rest of us should think is the greatest thing we ever heard. Especially if the folks
at karaoke night say 'hey dude you're great!"

Autotune anyone?

Regards,
Richard