Morris

The new Paradigm Reference servo 15s have class D amps producing a reported
1200W RMS.

"AudioFan" audioguy@nospam wrote in message
I have two Paradigm servo 15's that just aren't cutting it anymore, I am
hoping to be rid of them in a couple years. I have decided to build my own
sub system next time. I have am quite impressed with some of the stuff
done
at:
http://home.comcast.net/~infinitelyb...-Gallery3.html
I would optimally like to build in at least 16-32 drivers(probably
transmission line), the construction aspect is not a problem, I am a
little
baffled(pun intended) as to what sort of amplifier solution I should be
looking at. I feel that class D car audio stuff would probably be the most
cost effective, however I then run into the problem of rectifying power
etc.
Anyone have any idea's on what would be optimal for powering lets say 16
shiva 15's