Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

"Eeyore" wrote in message
Simply 'looking' at it won't be any help. I know very well how
Behringer assemble their 1u rack kit though (I've seen a number of

other
bits of
their gear) and I know it's going to be far from straightforward

work on without a schematic.

You *know* no such thing.

Yes I do.

Now you claim to be a Psychic as well, since you admitted you have yet

look at it.

No, I claim to have experience. Something you're clearly lacking. Have

you
never for example asked a motor mechanic for help over the phone or do you
expect him to have to dismantle your car before he can venture a diagnosis

?

And NO mechanic or technician worth the title would think an unsighted
"diagnosis" was something he KNEW for certain.
Obviously you are neither.

Now stop talking out of your ass.

How true, now stop looking in the mirror! :-)

MrT.