Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Phildo" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote

BTW, the EP 2500 is one of the few Behringer products
for which a schematic has made its way to the public.

Yeah, because Eyesore illegally posted it online as part
of his anti-Behringer vendetta.

BTW Phildo, aren't you about ready to fall off your meds, and write another
poison pen letter about me to the pastor of the church where I serve?

Did you know Phildo once emailed me (before he fell out with me) encouraging me
to do the same ?

Graham