Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

wrote in message
Whilst being a big supporter of Behringers value for money, I simply

can't
agree with you on this.
There are only two reasons for with holding service information.
1. To force you to pay more for repairs from a small number of

"authorised
agents".
2. To "encourage" you to throw it away and buy a new one.
It simply doesn't wash to say that the cheapest gear on the market needs
the highest standards of service support!
If someone attempts a repair, and cocks it up, option 2 is still

available
:-)

that is not in line with the conversations I have had with behringer
your assuming thngs that simply arnt supported by the facts
the main reason they want to have equipment serviced by authorized

agentsis
to insure the quality of the work.

Which they are entitled/required to do whilst it is under warranty.
However when it is not, the responsibility and choice of repairer passes to
the owner.
It smells suspiciously like you are simply swallowing the company line of
excuse.

the secoond reason is if a fail is found repeatedly that the fix will

become
a design change again its about the quality control

Once again that info is gained from warranty repair work, and people who
CHOOSE to use an authorised agent for non warranty work.
Unless they are prepared to modify any design faults free of charge after
the warranty has expired, it is no longer their concern.

Lets face it, more Behringer equipment is probably junked after the warranty
expires, than is repaired by Behringer agents.
*IF* they also offered to buy back the junked items for inspection, I may
believe their interest was real rather than just a poor excuse.
And it costs nothing for some companies to provide an exchange service to
the customer at cost price. The customer saves the comission usually paid to
the shop/retail outlet. Behringer do not provide such a service.

anything else is speculation, I have had lots of conversations and
experiance with behringers customer service
its really world class.

It possibly is, the point is whether you should be FORCED to use it when the
equipment is no longer under warranty.
Fortunately not ALL companies are as bad when it comes to customer service
choice.
Shame too, as I am a big Behringer supporter otherwise, however there is NO
WAY I would condone such *pathetic* excuses for with-holding service
information.

MrT.