Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

"Mr.T" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

Simply 'looking' at it won't be any help. I know very well how
Behringer assemble their 1u rack kit though (I've seen a number of other

bits of
their gear) and I know it's going to be far from straightforward to
work on without a schematic.

You *know* no such thing.

Yes I do.

Now you claim to be a Psychic as well, since you admitted you have yet to
look at it.

No, I claim to have experience. Something you're clearly lacking. Have you
never for example asked a motor mechanic for help over the phone or do you
expect him to have to dismantle your car before he can venture a diagnosis ?
Now stop talking out of your ass.

Graham