Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

wrote in message

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
BTW, the EP 2500 is one of the few Behringer products
for which a
schematic has made its way to the public.

Do you have a link? I'd be interested in taking a look
myself.

BTW, I should have made clear I know the QSC schematics
are at :
http://www.qscaudio.com/support/tech...rt/schems1.htm

IMO, they are close enough to use to repair an EP 2500! There are some
trivial differences in parts layout, but that's about it.

and those should point out the differences in the
power suppy, protection,output circut designs and layouts.

Well George it is quite clear that you don't read schematics any better than
you compose simple English sentences. Those of us who are technically
literate enough to compare the schematics of the RMX EP2500 that were made
available to AAPLS some weeks ago to those of the corresponding QSC RMX
already know the answer, which you seem to continue to deny.

Here's the simple facts, which you were told about a few weeks back by
Graham, myself, and maybe one or two others:

(1) There are no appreciable differences in the schematics of the power
supplies. The power transformers appear to be signficantly different, with
the one in the RMX being physically larger. I think its a tad heavier.

(2) There are no differences at all in the protection circuits because the
schematics of the two amplifier circuit cards are practically identical,
right down to the numbering of the off-board connections.

(3) There are no differences at all in the circuit cards because the
schematics of the two amplifier circuit cards are as I just said practically
identical, again right down to the numbering of the off-board connections.

(4) The physical layout of the cards and the chassis include trivial
differences. Important parts of the chassis, such as the DIP switch that
programs the amplifier's operation, are identical.

unfortunately some people feel that haveing a different
power section, layout, protection,and output section not
to mention diffrent physical chasssis
is not enough to qualify as a diffrent amp

Wrong George. To review, the power sections are well-described by the same
schematics, the protection circuits well-described by the same schematics,
and the output sections are well-described by the same schematics. Any
technician worth the title technican could easily use a RMX schematic to
repair an EP 2500. I'm sitting here wondering if a Behringer tech has ever
advised a customer to actually just do that!

George, this illustates one of your most severe mental problems - you can't
accept that people you are acquainted with actually know some aspects of
audio techology far better than you, and due to your bull-headed obstinacy
and going online intoxicated, you can't learn from them.

George, I'm sure that when you sober up in a day or two, you'll have
forgotten this whole interchange, just like you seem to have forgotten it
when it last happened a few weeks back on AAPLS. Remember, the weekend is
coming up and you have to be sober for the weekends when you actually have
work to do!