Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
I'm not sure that Behringer has ever been the cheapest. For example,
compare an ADA 8000 to a SM Pro audio PR8MKII w/ PR8MIIA. They are both
basically 8-channel mic preamps with ADAT interfaces, but the construction
and reliability of the ADA8000 is IME worlds ahead.

But is the price?
IME your hard pressed to find anything cheaper in Australia, no matter how
much worse. (given similar features at least)
Note I do not automatically assume a correlation between price and quality,
as many people mistakenly do.
That's why I buy Behringer gear myself for some applications.

MrT.