Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Better Than ABX?

ScottW wrote:
George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

People are against ABX because it is a flawed BIASED test
masquerading as an unbiased test. It adreeses biases toward perceiving
a differance, and does not address biases toward not hearin a
difference.

People are biased toward hearing differences where none exist.

That statement is a reflectioon of your particular bias.

You do realize that Scooter has never tried an aBxism box for himself,
right? Moreover, he's never seen one demonstrated, or even been in the
same room with one. Like a lot of simple-minded people, Scottie
Terrierborg likes to worship imaginary gods, and he has chosen the aBxism
deity as his favorite one.

This is George's particular form of racist accusation.

There is a difference, toopid.

I laugh all of the time at your ignorance. I do not know what your IQ
is. I laugh all of the time at your religiosity. I do not know what
religion you are (although you claim not to be religious, your
attitudes show that you actually are, whether you admit it to yourself
or not).

Is this racism, or simply laughing at a well-known buffoon?

I think most see it as the latter.

LOL!

Moron.

toopid (n. Woefully Dense): a pitiful, bigoted, unsuccessful little man
with fatal mental and cognitive issues who is prone to emotional
meltdowns. He cannot distinguish between illogic and emotional appeal.
He tries ever-so-hard to play with the big boys but is unsuccessful in
that, too.