Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dizzy dizzy is offline

Default Better Than ABX?

Jenn wrote:

Rather than attempting a juvenile insult, simply read the above. Allow
me to summarize for you:

Why "summarize" something that we can all easily read for ourselves,
Jenn? Oh, right, you want to put your bias on every point.

1. There is a discussion about ABX testing.
2. Knowing virtually nothing about such testing (and never claiming to
know anything about it), I ask a simple question: "When participating
in an ABX test....")
3. You make a childish statement: "I must say, Jenn you're really up on
the subject. Not."

I felt you deserved it, Jenn. Anyone who argues about audio issues as
much as you do should be more informed before they spout-off.

4. Dismayed at why you would do such a thing, I retort with: "I must
say, Dizzy...."
5. You then reply with something totally off topic to my point that I'm
simply asking a question about ABX,

Wrong.

am trying to learn, and wondering
why you feel the need to throw snot: "If such a thing were not
allowed...."
6. I tell you, accurately,

Nope. Not accurate at all, Jenn.

that you're not making sense.

Think harder.

You then throw more snot.

How ironic.

PLEASE tell me that you're not responsible for teaching anybody anything.

My "classes" are too advanced for you, Jenn.