Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Better Than ABX?

The fur is flying now.

Like a lot of simple-minded people, Scottie Terrierborg likes to worship
imaginary gods, and he has chosen the aBxism deity as his favorite one.

This is George's particular form of racist accusation.

I'm guessing this is the comment you responded to, Scooter. Three
questions:

1. Since when are the simple-minded a "race"?

2. Would you volunteer for euthanasia in order to raise the human race's
collective IQ?

3. Why did you beg and plead for me to killfile you if you still want to
do your simple-minded version of bantering with me?

Borgs aren't a race. They aren't even a species.

They're species-blind. They even assimilate socially retarded nerds.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.