Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default Better Than ABX?

In article ,
dizzy wrote:

Jenn wrote:

dizzy wrote:

Jenn wrote:

dizzy wrote:

Jenn wrote:

When participating in an ABX test, can one, for example, listen to the
same passage of music for as long a period as one wishes to? For
example, can you listen to A for, say, 5 min, then listen to B with
the
same passage of music?

I must say, Jenn, you're really up on the subject. Not.

I must say, Dizzy, that's why I asked the damned question. See how it
works?

Well, really, Jenn. If such a thing were not allowed, would it not be
rather easy to attack the process with questions like "why not" and
"what are you afraid of"? Some serious thought has been given to it,
you know...

You're not making sense.

Think harder, Jenn.

Rather than attempting a juvenile insult, simply read the above. Allow
me to summarize for you:

1. There is a discussion about ABX testing.
2. Knowing virtually nothing about such testing (and never claiming to
know anything about it), I ask a simple question: "When participating
in an ABX test....")
3. You make a childish statement: "I must say, Jenn you're really up on
the subject. Not."
4. Dismayed at why you would do such a thing, I retort with: "I must
say, Dizzy...."
5. You then reply with something totally off topic to my point that I'm
simply asking a question about ABX, am trying to learn, and wondering
why you feel the need to throw snot: "If such a thing were not
allowed...."
6. I tell you, accurately, that you're not making sense. You then
throw more snot.

PLEASE tell me that you're not responsible for teaching anybody anything.