Posted to rec.audio.tech
martinbr martinbr is offline

Default Sony wm-d3 cassette part

I was unaware that that you couldn't put up a photo of a electronic part.
It's not like it was porno or anything. Waiting for your flame.
martinbr

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
ups.com...

martinbr wrote:
Hello, I have a Sony wm-d3 cassette player that a part broke off when

was
trying to close the door on the tape. I wonder if anyone here can
identify
this? I know this is a real long shot, but I thought I would try here
first
before going on google to find a forum that might deal with these.

If anyone knows of a good forum this would be helpful also. Here is a
picture of the part that broke off.
thanks,

where is the graphic?

Hopefully, on a different NG that allows posting binary attachments

e.g. alt.binaries.pictures.radio or some such.