Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro,alt.music.home-studio
AZ Nomad

Default Yahama "natural sound" amp specs?

On Tue, 23 May 2006 12:43:04 -0700, David Nebenzahl wrote:

Gold-plated connectors? "Digital-ready"? Rack-mounting? Power supplies
that can supply 1000% of the maximum overload current?

gold-plated connectors which wear off on the twenties reconnection;
I'd rather have nickel if I was reconnecting them a lot.

digital ready? BFD: that's a phrase slapped on everything down
to crappy sony headphones over the last 25 years.

rack mounting? OK. 1 difference.

PS that can handle 10x their overload current? I'd rather have an amp
that didn't blow out it's output stages in a heartbeat.