Sofie

Default Harman Kardon AVR-25 II: Powers up but no output to speakers or headphones, any simple solution?

WOODWRKRz:
No way to know what it will take to fix your Harman Kardon based on your
post. It could be an inexpensive fix or it could be uneconomical to repair.
To find out you should TAKE your receiver to a service shop to obtain at the
very least a repair cost estimate so you can make an intelligent repair
decision with facts instead of internet or telephone guesses.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

snipped:
"WOODWRKRz" wrote in message
I have a Harman Kardon AVR-25 II Receiver which powers up but has no

output to
the speakers or the headphones. The receiver is driving a pair of NHT

ZERO's
speakers and I have never turned the volume control beyond 1/3. If anyone

has
any suggestions for a simple fix I would love to hear it.
I must admit I am disappointed with this receiver. I have had several
pedestrian quality receivers e.g., JVC in the past which never failed

and
after ponying up the dollars for what I thought would be a premium

receiver iI
expected a better piece of equipment. I admit the receiver looks and

sounds
bill. I don't think the receiver is worth repairing now if it will cost

me
$140 or more.