WOODWRKRz

Default Harman Kardon AVR-25 II: Powers up but no output to speakers or headphones, any simple solution?

Hi,
I have a Harman Kardon AVR-25 II Receiver which powers up but has no output to
the speakers or the headphones. The receiver is driving a pair of NHT ZERO's
speakers and I have never turned the volume control beyond 1/3. If anyone has
any suggestions for a simple fix I would love to hear it.
I must admit I am disappointed with this receiver. I have had several
pedestrian quality receivers e.g., JVC in the past which never failed and
after ponying up the dollars for what I thought would be a premium receiver iI
expected a better piece of equipment. I admit the receiver looks and sounds
quality but this is the second time I have had a problem with the unit. The
first time was just after the warranty expired and Harman Kardon was gracious
enough to provide the parts for free, but I was still left with a $140 labor
bill. I don't think the receiver is worth repairing now if it will cost me
$140 or more.