Mark Pearson

I built a pair of MKIII type amps from scratch and used Ned's boards and his
power supply update as well as the dual bias. It all works great and sounds
great.
Mark
wrote in message
Got a pair of Dyna MK III's in for repair. Customer is interested in
upgrading. I have done a little research and found an Alan Kimmel driver
board at Welborne Labs and a cascode 12AU7 & 12BH7 driver board at Triode
Electronics. Both also have PS board upgrades. Kimmels being a mosfet pass
regulated design, Triodes's being a simpler a cap upgrade scheme.

Any experience/opinions on sound & performance on these
or other recommendations?

Thanks & happy new Year to everyone.

TS