Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Specific Audio Recorder Software Needed - Recurring time segments.

wrote:
I just want to press record and the program will record in 1 hour
segments or any time segment I specify like 30 minutes or maybe 20
minutes.

Not sure what you mean by "record in ... segments." Do you mean record
continuously and close the file and start a new one every hour, or 30
minutes, or whatever you specify?

I think Total Recorder will do that. The Professional version offers
more flexibility including the "stop after x minutes" function.
http://www.totalrecorder.com

But what's so hard about calculating start and stop times? Have they
stopped teaching how to tell time in school already?