Soundfreak03

Default ICE School Discussion of the week - LCD Screens

This week it will be LCD Screens. Specifically how they work and the
technology behind them. I will post some more information or feel free
to direct people to informative websites you have found.

For now I just have a couple of things with LCD screens. Cheap LCD's are
typically just that, cheap. They may work fine for situations where low light
is easily acheivable, but in a car you have to compete with daylight during
alot of usage times.
Also traditional CRTs are, for the money, generally offer more quality and
reliability, but its not practical in most cars. But that is the route I went
with in my last Bronco, since it did have the room.
Thats it for now.

Les