Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

Default Cracking open a Galaxy Audio PA amp

thanatoid wrote:

David Nebenzahl wrote in
.com:

On 9/16/2010 8:06 AM thanatoid spake thus:

snip

Not that clever, really, I was very depressed and suicidal
for most of my life. Recently I have been feeling better,
but that's another subject.

I'm sorry to hear that (that you're feeling better, that
is).

In a way, so am I, BION.

(For one thing, I /may/ have to think of another nick, although
something tells me you - and dozens of other friends I have made
on the Usenet over the years - might like to help me out with
that daunting task... '****brain' is probably already taken, but
please feel free to suggest other suitable nicks!)

'Dimbulb' is already taken on most of the sci.electronics groups.
OTOH, he has 90 sock puppets you could steal. ;-)

Anyway, it's not worth explaining depression to someone who
probably has little understanding of the ways of the human
brain, let alone of the mystifying intricacies of audio cable
construction.

The same goes for pain 24/7.

enough left over to pay them.