Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Conventional Current vs Electron Flow

On May 10, 8:07*pm, "Trevor Wilson" wrote:
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! wrote:

On May 10, 6:34 pm, Jenn wrote:

Bret L wrote:

displaying a level
of vindictive hysteria that seems odd in a person presumably not
equipped with a uterus.

Unreal. Do you find your knuckles often dragging the ground?

He's simply displaying his "man stuff".

He probably also simultaneously burped, farted and scratched his chest
as he posted that.

**And gazed lovingly at his copy of Mein Kampf.

Or at least one of them. He also has one on the dash of his 1973 POS
rustbucket (the one with the rifle rack and Confederate flag in the
rear window). You never know when you might need to make a speedy
reference to der Fuhrer's words in order to 'prove' racial superiority.