Posted to rec.audio.tech
Geoff Geoff is offline

Default OK - What is currently a good burner for audio CD?

Albie wrote:
The consenus seems to be that the modern Plextor is not in the same
league as the older models from that company. More like the Lite-Ons.
If good 4x burners are out of production, can someone suggest a few
modern alternative burners from their own experience that will burn
audio CDs without "static" or "motorboating" artifacts on heavily
modulated passages? It should have a SATA interface if possible.
tia Albie

I don't think I've ever sen a DR that has the feature you mention, however
cheap.

geoff