thelizman

Default Capacitor, how to find out what size?

Eric Desrochers wrote:
From my Alpine CDA-9815 HU user manual :

Nominal voltage : 14.4 (11-16 volts permissible)

"Permissible". The word "permissible" in no way negates the fact that
some malfunction may occur. If you're so include, put a voltage
regulator on your headunits ground path, and limit it to 11 volts. Call
me when you learn better.

And how do you go from a cars ECM to your Alpine headunit? Are you
familiar with the term "non sequiter"?

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.