Paul Vina

Default Directed Amplifiers

I know what you mean. When Phaze bought PPI I wan't a real happy camper
personally but it did make my job easier since I wasn't selling PPI so it
was easier to get people to look at my product.
I was really happy when DEI bought ADST and decided to give the line some
attention.

Paul Vina

"AZSPL" wrote in message
Hello Paul,
I read R.A.C.all the time - just seldom post unless something catches my

eye as
in PPI. PPI will always have a very special place in my life and I just

want
things straight..It was a great company that was destroyed by outsiders.
Things happen that you cannot control and this was one of them. I have

been
with DEI (Python) for a few years now and was pleased that they were able

purchase PPI.

Only time will tell what happens.