Stephen Narayan

Default Directed Amplifiers

It truely is a shame that they are not that well represented....I've
seen them around here though (I'm in Toronto). Definitely don't get
everything available from them though. Too bad.....The distributor
Directed Canada and Automobility in Montreal haven't penetrated the
Toronto market......

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 10:08:17 GMT, (Captain Howdy) wrote:

Paul, to tell you the truth. I didn't know that Directed even made car audio.
I only went to their website to checkout their alarm gear. I live by Toronto,
Ontario and no one sells their stuff around here, other then their alarms.

In article Ydyzb.409825$HS4.3314528@attbi_s01, "Paul Vina"
wrote:
JD was saying that it took you almost a year to realize that they look like
an Alpine. He never debated them being current. Only that your powers of
observation ar a little.......lacking.

Paul Vina

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Pro Street 1-600 | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
Audio Perfection |

No System.....yup that's right.
Why not check out my car audio museum
http://canuck.audioguy.net/gear.html