Paul Vina

Default Directed Amplifiers

SO? Lots of companies get parts from the same vendors. And how do you know
it was PPI that stole anyone's design (assuming there was any copying in the
first place)?

Paul Vina

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
In article eZnzb.411468$Fm2.417582@attbi_s04, "Paul Vina"
wrote:

I'm I on crack?, no. Very good and thank for the history lession. Take a

good
look, and I mean I good look at the PPi-2150M and Orion GX line of
amplifiers. The heatsinks are the same, the end plates and even the screws

are
the same, further more the The RCA connectors are the same. Hey is that a

DIN
plug on the side of the PPi-2150M for a bridging module, you know like the

one
on the Orion Gx line?

Are you on crack? PPI and Orion were two separate companies until ADST
bought them both. Even then the designs were still separate.

Paul Vina

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message

You're right. I dont see nothing wrong with a little bit of the retro

look.You
thought that I would point that out. Just like back in the day When PPI
repainted Orion GX amplifiers and sold them as the PPI art searies,

such
as
the PPi-2150M

In article dcdzb.287021$ao4.1001827@attbi_s51, "Paul Vina"
wrote:
Maybe like old Alpines. They look nothing like the current Alpines.

Not
that there's anything wrong with that. A bunch of amps looked just

like
that in the early and mid 90's.

Paul Vina

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
I just seen the 2003 Directed amplifiers at their website. I hate to

say
it,
but they look like Alpine V12 knock-offs.