Stewart Pinkerton

On 9 Sep 2005 02:44:16 GMT, Chung wrote:

wrote:

Well, this is where we will never agree, of course, but I don't feel a
need to *prove* these claims. This is because the need to prove, the
need itself, can lead one astray. Every listening test I've ever read
about, that attempted to establish something on an objective level,
seemed to be designed in ignorance of how subtle subjective experiences
operate.

IIRC, you used to have a Caltech email address and claimed that you
studied there. I am frankly shocked to find a graduate from Caltech
making the above statement.

Maintaining the objectivist position - where's the evidence that he
graduated? :-)

You can lead a horticulture, but you cannot make her think!