Andre Majorel

Default any thoughts on "Caig" stuff?

In article , Scott Dorsey wrote:
Glenn Davis wrote:
So I've generally avoided this stuff.

Cramolin R5 works fine. Used without any problems on Aircraft
Carrier Size High End SSL and Neve Desks (to name a few).

Where are you getting it?

Caig used to sell it, then Caig dropped the line. For a while, a guy
named Richard Schaffert was selling it in the US as an importer, then
he disappeared all of a sudden.

I know that Cramolin is still being made in Germany and you can order
it through Buerklin, but is there ANY distributor in America now? It
always worked much better for me than the DeOxit stuff, and I only
have two cans left in my hoard.

Dunno but their web site says they're "ein Unternehmen von (ITW)
Illinois Tool Woks Inc.". Incidentally, there doesn't seem to be
any "R5" reference in their catalogue.

--
André Majorel URL:http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we