xy

Default any thoughts on "Caig" stuff?

Latest issue of Recording magazine was way better than normal.

They had an article talking about:
Caig DeoxIT
Caig PreservIT
Caig ProGold.

I think this is something I should get into as part of proper studio
maitenance. I've heard the Radio Shack creoline (?) stuff wreaks
havoc on your contacts. So I've generally avoided this stuff.

I did get a bottle of ProGold recently and spritzed it on a few
things. But I'd love to know a good set of maitenance habits for this
stuff...any ideas?

maybe something like "use DeoxIT on your patch cords once a month, but
don't use it on your xyz because..."

I have *no* idea what a sensible schedule would be for this stuff. So
any insights would be most welcome. Thanks!