Old March 23rd 20, 01:45 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Jazz Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pghGiF3-gDU

> This is stage performance:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt15xaXyPeg
>
> If you're not in the U.S. or these links don't work you can find the first one I listened to with this search (they didn't work for a friend of mine in Hawaii):
>
> 'gunhild carling mack the knife'
>
> Gary V

And here (again) are a couple of YouTube videos with complex audio
recording, innotvative video editing, and superb musical skills. With a
little bit of humour thrown in.

Yeah I know - I have posted these before, buy hey ....

https://youtu.be/PG-jozmeYIo

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iiy_YfpVn0