Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Conventional Current vs Electron Flow

He probably also simultaneously burped, farted and scratched his chest
as he posted that.

**And gazed lovingly at his copy of Mein Kampf.

Or at least one of them. He also has one on the dash of his 1973 POS
rustbucket (the one with the rifle rack and Confederate flag in the
rear window). You never know when you might need to make a speedy
reference to der Fuhrer's words in order to 'prove' racial superiority.

I don't even HAVE a copy of Mein Kampf, I don't have a flag on my
truck, and not a rifle rack either.

And besides my truck has no rust. It could use new cab mounts though.