Maybe it would do you some good to comment on articles now and then. You
seem to defend the fair market place well enough. My guess would be you
are either in need of the money, just plain greedy or confused about what
is fair in life. While it is your right, perhaps, to get as much money as
you can it is not really fair to ask a price which is higher than
average. If you are not able to find the fair price on your own perhaps
you should seek the advice of others. I for one do not enjoy a world
where an extravegant buyer is one only because he is too stupid to find a
better price. This makes you food for the problem.

In article 5F5Ge.60007$5V4.51442@pd7tw3no,
says...
My point being: one mans trash is another mans treasure. One website lists
the 2110 as relatively rare. I am perfectly within my right to seek out the
most extravagant purchaser I can....that is the point of "marketplace".
This little **** was not merely rude, he was obnoxious, and invasive. The
spirit of this usegroup is that of a classified section. There is no
obligation to purchase anything. There are some postings here that I find
unreasonable...but you wont see me commenting on that.

wrote in message
k.net...
I aggree the man was rude but I also did searches and deal in this stuff.
I have seen at least 6 of these in the last few months go for less than
your price and in great conditon as well but then there are always those
who will pay too much for almost anything. Shame really.

In article ar%Fe.60762$s54.35723@pd7tw2no,

says...
All I can say is that I did my research via search engines and the like,
and
that is what I have found. If nobody on this usegroup wants to buy,
fine,
no hurt feelings. But the RIPOFF ALERT horse****? This is called
"Marketplace", not "Unsolicited Editorial"
wrote in message
k.net...
In article gDWFe.58270$5V4.36456@pd7tw3no,

says...
Uh...thanks for your enthusiastic policing of my post, but the 2110
has
been
selling for up to 4 times what I'm asking.

On which planet? Not in the states or on ebay. But don't let that sway
you.