Tonehenge

Default FS: Marantz Model 2110 Tuner & Model 1152DC Integrated Amplifier

The tuner is in pristine condition, with all lights and the scope working
(the collectors KNOW what the scope is about).
The amplifier is in very good condition, with just a bit of rash on the top
panel. It is rated at 75wpc into an 8 ohm load, and 95 wpc into a 4 ohm
load. The fascia is in very good to pristine condition. Both units work
well. (Listening to them right now through a set of AR91 speakers as I
type!)

I want $450 for the tuner and $200 for the amplifier. I will take $600 for
the pair. Shipping is extra, and I would be shipping from Blaine, WA 98230

My digital camera fritzed on me, but I will get photos if they are needed.

Contact: (remove the NOSPAM) or phone
604-782-1361

Tony