Posted to rec.audio.pro
gray_wolf gray_wolf is offline

Default Before I spend too much...

On 7/8/2019 9:05 AM, None wrote:
Li'l Theckie-pie pleaded
All I ask of you is to tell me what YOU - and others - think I don't understand

1: Audio. 2: Numbers. 3: Usenet.

That should keep you busy whining for a while, li'l buddy.

I've seen a few newsgroups ruined by people like this except the were more
talented and psycho than our 'friend'. There were very adapt at avoiding
killfile filters and bomb posting garbage.
I've known a few women that had no idea of how stupid there really were in some
areas. I had a dear aunt tell my uncle that the reason his car wouldn't start
was because the bumper guard needed tightening. rolls eyes