Posted to rec.audio.pro
gray_wolf gray_wolf is offline

Default Before I spend too much...

On 7/8/2019 2:17 PM, John Williamson wrote:
On 08/07/2019 16:40, Ty Ford wrote:
Usenet - You all need more meds. Period.

There's a moderator? On Usenet? **** that!

Grin That would be rec.audio.pro.moderated. HTH.

I'll submit an RFC to the authorities when I get a round tuit to see whether
anyone wants it.

Or we could always set up a Facebook group called rec.audio.pro, and let those
who want to, fight over being administrators.

Good idea! Private Yahoo groups work well, especially for the owner. There's a
certain satisfaction
with permanently banning an asshole member. It's free, doesn't require a Usenet
server. It doesn't require any Usenet apps. You can sent photos and such. There
is free storage for the group for photos, FYIs, announcements & etc. It can be
spam free. I've been on quite a few for the past 23 years.