Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Best digital music recording program

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 10:57:58 PM UTC-4, Les Cargill wrote:

Try N Track studio

https://ntrack.com/digital-audio-workstation.php

I like the spectrum analyzer and EQ tools.

I rather love n-track unconditionally but about seven years ago, I
split my forces and went with Reaper.

n-Track 3.x would generate MTC to where my old VF16 would chase it.

4.x, 5x and onward just wouldn't. I viewed that as an estimate
of the determinism of the versions. Now we had no right to
expect determinism of a Windows software package at all.

SFAIK, Reaper never did drive the VF16. The VF16 died
but I stayed with n-rack 3.0 until the present day.

Reaper is my path forward for full plugin support.

--
Les Cargill

what is MTC? ? time code?

what is VF16?