Soundfreak03

Default Clean Power?

Lester, I haven't seen you as of yet bring up a point or a belief of any kind

and standing behind it, other then your post regarding Mustangs and where did

that get you?

Howdy, do I need to google and show you how dumb you look on every thread?
And what are you referring too? I made a point at the beginning and have stuck
to it the whole time. What are you confused about Captain Crackhead? Do I need
to restate my position? Go back and look at my first post in this thread and
its there.

The plain truth is that you are nothing but a post sniper and
you don't have the balls to question anything that isn't already in argument
by others, and even at that your arguments are based on what other's are
saying already and never based on thoughts of your own. Your posts are weak as

is your spelling.

What the hell are you talking about? Because I know basic scientific principles
and state those then I am a post sniper?
Everything I have talked about is based on physics and the related laws. Not
sure how you can restate those over and over again to you and pugsly and make
it different. I have had one point to make this whole time, and you and pugsly
cant understand it.
It started out as clean power and I didnt respond immedietly because what I had
to say about "clean power" had already been said. What I would have added would
have related to 3phase power and ISO grounds and didnt really want to get in
over you guys heads. Which for you there isnt any challenge in that.
Now if you have something you want to specifically point out and challenge me
on then go right ahead. But you wont cause you have no balls and know your in
over your head. Why else would spelling matter? Cause that is all you have.

Les