ScottW

Default Trotsky's questionable SPEAKERS -- JUPITER AUDIO

"trotsky" wrote in message
k.net...
ScottW wrote:

Admit it, you don't know beans about children or parenting.

No
woman would have you, you can't handle the "emotional baggage

of
a relationship, and your parents were dysfunctional. What

other
experiences do you wish to share that will show us your

expertise
on children?

Whoa, Scottie, where did this come from? I'm just discussing

your lack
of integrity in your chosen profession.

No. You're tossing about a couple of often repeated Trotsky
plattitudes. Your integrity has been shown to be non-existant so
you inevitably attempt to turn the table and find fault with my
employer. Thats as lame as me trying to find fault with a
speaker manufacturer cuz some kid will listen to depressing
suicide condoning music and kill himself as a consequence.

Meanwhile I'm gutting it out
trying to do something I *know* is worthwhile.

What you know is a figment of your imagination.

But you're right, I
would set a far better example for kids than you.

Another irrational comment. I never said any such thing. The
more you write, the more insane you prove yourself to be.

ScottW