Posted to rec.audio.car
James James is offline

Default Identifying MB Quart models

MOSFET, I am just a bystander , reading this with interest. I have a
question about this comment in your recent post:

I CURRENTLY use a set of Alpine Class
R 6.5" midbass drivers and a set of new Infinity Kappa tweeters for my
front-stage (I have used many different seperates over the years including
Infinity, Boston Accoustics Pro, Alpine, JL, MB Quart and others) and the
speakers I have now absolutely BLOW AWAY the $550 MB Quart Refference Pro
drivers I bought in 1999.

You compare your Alpines and Infinity spkrs with a $550 MB Quart, but you
don't state the cost of your Alpines and Infinities. It would be
interesting to see
the cost comparison as well....

Thanks !!

James