cyrus

Default Stiffening Capacitors Any Use?

In article ,
"Onyi C. Ejiasa" wrote:

I have heard arguments for using CAPS and arguments on how they are useless
devices successfully sold purely on "hype".

What is the general consensus of this forum concerning stiffening caps? Are
they worth the money? Is it true that they unnecessarily drain your battery?
Is there a good website to get information on how these devices work and why
they are/are not useful?

Also, if there is a benefit to these devices, what constitutes a "cheap" cap
versus a "quality" cap? I understand alot of answers to these questions will
be opinionated, but I welcome them anyhow...

Onyi C. Ejiasa
BlaQmail.com - Empower your e-mail.
Vote for my install @ sounddomain.com!
http://www.sounddomain.com/id/blaqaltima