Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Star Quad Cable Wiring (Canare)

On 11-02-2018 13:28, Linda Masterson wrote:

On 2/11/2018 2:39 AM, Peter Larsen wrote:

On 09-02-2018 20:37, Linda Masterson wrote:

I might just purchase this for the job.

https://www.proaudiola.com/mobile/Pr...OX-SON-TWIN-ST

I don't care if it is a toy piano you have or not, some of the
cheapers ones have very good sounds. What does costs is good
mechanics, your problem, not mine.

What you need is this one:

https://www.thomann.de/dk/palmer_pli...ebertrager.htm

Why on earth would I buy this when I have already stated my new cable
works perfectly

Because of mains safety concerns. Being transformer isolated from
different and highly complex systems is a good habit. And such systems
may insist that your rig, whatever it is, is transformer isolated from them.

and why do many of you snip off what my post said to
mean something else entirely different??

Because it is good usenet manners to remove quote that is not commented
on. People who want to read your original post are free to so do.

I then said *NOT* about that cable in question!!! †‘

And I told you what you should do, no matter whether you have a problem.

Kind regards back at you Peter but that is your Sig and not meant for me
of course. I hope it is anyway.

Actually it is meant whenever I type it.

Where is EveAnna when you need her the most? LOL!!!

Ah, busy riding her bike probably.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen