Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default XY-MS what happened to the room ambience?

On 19/05/2017 3:21 p.m., wrote:
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 8:18:47 PM UTC-4, wrote:
jjaj:

I voted for Sanders in the primary
last year. If they ran Sanders
against Trump it would have been
the most lopsided popular vote(and
electoral college) in U.S. history!
Trump would have ZERO chance
against Bernie.

Too OT for this group, but I appreciate you being honest.

One last thing, let's use the poster, "None" as an example. Scott claims Mark doesn't enjoy static in this group. But they seem to enjoy None's foul mouth, that DOES damage usenet groups. Yet, I'm the "troll", but I have yet seen Scott Dorsey, Mike Rivers or Mark saying ANYTHING negative about None. Go figure.

Jack

Everybody can safely simply ignore None's rants, as his posts do not
spread false information to uninformed readers who might otherwise be
led astray on technical or musical topics.

geoff