Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Carts and arms vs. carts and phono stages

On Jun 7, 8:11*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly got cheeky:

That form of groping perversion is Jilly's specialty.

Those weren't "gropes".
They were mutually passionate embraces which explains Boon's jealousy.

So, the Austin broads were groping Jilly's butt at the same time she was groping
theirs?

You're slipping. You probably meant to say "Austin dudes".

What was playing on the jukebox - "Dancing Cheek To Cheek"?

It was a club with live music. I think they were playing "Body and
Soul".