Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default I'm Embarrassed for Wittevrongel

On Apr 15, 10:49*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Apr 14, 8:15*am, Boon wrote:

6. I got Arny to leave RAO for good. That changed the RAO landscape
for the better, so I returned.

* This is better? *All I see here is another pointless childish
****ing contest
like so many you've orchestrated before.

Because there's another idiot who wants to make this Trollville. Do
you think it's okay to lie about the personal lives of others?

Oh, wait a minute. You do, since you've done it in the past.

I've never witnessed a more delusional display of insane behavior.
A glimmer of awareness would reveal how completely
consumed you are by this nonsense but I suspect you would crumble
under the emotional strain of the realization.

Again, this is an overly melodramatic reaction that's typical of an
autistic meltdown. Really? You've never witnessed a more delusional
display of insane behavior? Ever?

What a drama queen.

BTW, the two behavior therapists said I probably need to lighten up a
bit on RAO, but that's about it. The Devil said it best when he said,
"I have to assume your indignation is mostly an act." There's a hint
there for ya.

Here's a link you really should check out.http://tinyurl.com/d5oyr

Funny that you bring this up, since we mentioned this to you. You're
the one who likes to hang out in places where you're ridiculed,
ignored and not welcome. Yet you continue to troll. THAT'S an Internet
addiction. I, meanwhile, have plenty of pleasant exchanges with the
others here.

I'll bring up one thing to put you in your place. Shhh! started a
literature thread aimed specifically at you. He wanted to discuss
literature with you. You avoided that thread like the plague. If
anything, that proves you're here to play in the mud. So your
sanctimonious wails of "This is better?" ring utterly hollow. What
does PLF say? Oh yeah...you reeking hypocrite. LoL.